The Introduction to SCALE online course listed below is for development practitioners, donor agency representatives, and others working in related fields to understand the SCALE methodology and how it can be applied in development efforts for more sustainable results. All the course materials are public access (free), but your registration will allow you to actively participate in discussions of the material, take “knowledge check quizzes” to check your understanding and receive new information as the course is updated.
Introduction to SCALE Course: Registration and Login Instructions
Step 1: Request an RM Portal Online Learning Management System Account
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the following information in your email:
- First name,
- Last name,
- Email address,
- Country, and
- Organization or Affiliation.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your username and password.
Step 2: Login to the Course
- Go to http://lms.rmportal.net/course/view.php?id=118
- Enter your username and password
You should now have full access to the Introduction to SCALE course.